Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Have a shower.
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
Pale ale beer.
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My manager telling me I’m late.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
It’s a picture of Conor McGregor winning the world title! I’m a big UFC fan.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
Just this morning when I realised my next door neighbour worked at the airport security!
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Trolls, the movie! It’s so good!
9. What's the first CD you bought?
Bryan Adams, Thought I’d Died and Gone to Heaven.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
I’m listening to a lot of old school Usher at the moment! And Allen Stone.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Any Will Ferrell movies.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Extra cheese—I’ve recently gone vegetarian.
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A link to a boxing match.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
The eye roll emoji–I use that often.
19. What’s the last book you read?
Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig.
20. What’s the best date you’ve ever been on?
The lounge cinema—where they serve you dinner during the film and have reclining seats.
21. Which celebrity has made you the most starstruck?
Prince William and Prince Harry—that was cool!
22. What person do you admire most in your life?
23. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
24. New York or Los Angeles?
Los Angeles—only because of the better weather though!
25. Twitter or Instagram?
26. Bacon or Nutella?
Nutella—I’m veggie, remember! : )
27. Coffee or tea?
28. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
29. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chill.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
Not until you tell me one first?
Check out James Arthur's addicting single “Say You Won't Let Go” off of his second album Back From The Edge!