Getty Images / Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
2. When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?
What ever my girlfriend wants. (I don't drink.)
3. What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?
4. What is the last thing you searched for on Google?
Do dogs have elbows or knees? They have both.
5. Who is the last person that called or texted you?
My friend from Manitoba.
6. What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?
My dog Odin goofin' in the snow.
7. What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?
A few weeks ago i was flying back home from Atlanta. The plane had boarded but we had to wait an hour for one guy who wanted to upgrade to first class. I was complaining about it and posting videos on my Instagram story. The next day he was in a meeting I had.
8. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
9. What's the first CD you bought?
America Town by Five for Fighting.
10. And what music are you currently listening to?
R.E.M and my local Nashville friends.
11. What is the one food you cannot resist?
Anything with peanut butter.
12. What movie makes you laugh the most?
Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie.
13. What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Mushrooms (and no cheese).
14. What drives you absolutely crazy?
People staring at their phones!
15. What was your first online screen name?
16. What’s the last thing you copied & pasted on your phone?
A GIF of Rick and Morty.
17. What’s your favorite curse word?
18. What's your favorite emoji?
The crescent moon.
19. Pick one: Kittens or puppies?
20. New York or Los Angeles?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
22. Bacon or Nutella?
23. Britney or Christina?
No dog in that fight. Beatles or Rolling Stones? Beatles. Star Trek or Star Wars? Star Wars.
24. Coffee or tea?
25. NSYNC or BSB?
BSB for sure.
26. 2 a.m. or 2 p.m.?
2 a.m. ('cuz I'm sleeping).
27. Beyoncé or Rihanna?
28. Netflix and chill or just Netflix?
Netflix and chili.
29. Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?
Lizzie McGuire, my first love.
30. And finally: tell us a secret.
I can’t keep secrets so I don’t have any.