How are they all so nice????
1. “I went to Leakycon in 2012 and met Evanna Lynch. Luna Lovegood is my favorite character from Harry Potter so this was huge for me. She was as sweet as I hoped she’d be. We hugged and I told her she was even more beautiful in person, and then she told me she loved my hair (it was blue at the time). Whenever I saw her the rest of the weekend, she always stopped to say 'hi'. I’ll never forget it!”
2. “I met Rupert Grint at work. He had a hat and sunglasses on and he loked like he didn't want to be disturbed. I felt sooo bad but, being the biggest Harry Potter fan ever, I had to ask for a picture. He was so kind and lovely and happily obliged!”
3. “I had the biggest crush on Tom Felton when I was growing up (tbh I still do). I even named my rabbit after him. Anyway, when I was 15-years-old, I went to the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in London and I was quite near the front. I turned back to check where my cousin was and there, right before my eyes, was Tom Felton. I was speechless! I practically ran up to him, all red and embarrassed, and muttered something about being his biggest fan and asked for a picture. He was really sweet and posed happily alongside me and said he hoped I had a nice day. I walked away on Cloud Nine.”
4. “I had the chance to meet Jason Isaacs with my friend. I was wearing a shirt that said, ‘also, I can kill you with my brain' (a Firefly reference) and he took one look at me and said, 'I love your shirt. I want my daughters to wear that shirt'. I almost cried.”
5. “My sister met Tom Felton in 2011 when he came to Sydney for Supanova. He complimented her on her rainbow bobble hat, and my sister was kind enough to get an autograph on my behalf. He signed it ‘Draco’ with hearts on either side. It's so cute!”
6. “When my daughter was 2-years-old she was attacked by a large dog. She still has a rather large scar on her cheek from the attack. When, aged 11, she did a meet and greet with Bonnie Wright at Phoenix Comic Con, Bonnie asked about the scar. My daughter told her the story and Bonnie was absolutely lovely about it and told her it looked awesome and that she was beautiful. My daughter has never felt self conscious about her scar and I'm so grateful that Bonnie was so kind to her. My daughter is a huge Harry Potter fan and this moment meant the world to her.”